It is currently Thu 22. Aug 2019, 17:31

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: I seen The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold a couple of months
PostPosted: Tue 14. May 2019, 10:20 

I seen The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold a couple of months back as an early access sign up thing I didn't see it because. Nonetheless, it's miserable there micro trades, I'd rather not have to pay to play/pay to win if any thing it ought to be purly cosmetic.Off topic from The Elder Scrolls Blades, Clash Of Clans the mobile game I play every day put out an update video about a new monthly challenge thing as you do them you unlock stuff to use, 2 tiers silver you get rThe Elder Scrolls Bladesurce plus a few potions etc, gold you do all of it you receive a hero skin. And guess what you have to pay to upgrade to gold grade and it's on a basis for a few months or not permanent. People today say it's only $5 and would be if it had been longer comparing into the"worth" of their potions and books etc, in game things shouldn't have a high value to actual cash.

I must admit. I really do worry about the higher levels of ESO Blades Gold however up to now I haven't encountered any issues mentioned in this video. I absolutely REFUSE to purchase mobile games and twice for in-game purchases. I've never and I can't envision ever paying for a mobile game or purchases. That being said, I've gathered over 200 green gems (in-game money ) so much with less than 10 hours . I have struck levels that were rough but not unbeatable. I find it is a game more about using the ideal skills and techniques at the right time compared to spamming attacks hoping it will turn out okay. I am enjoying it so far with very few complaints. Here is to hoping my positive experience continues.

Yeah this pisses me off a lot . First they needed to finish wreck Fallout 76, and The Elder Scrolls Blades too. Wow. Honestly today, my ideas Bethesda are"screw them". Bethesda has done things that are amazing, I don't see why they're failing so much. Redfall and star Field better be good, or I will have lost all of my beliefs.