It is currently Mon 24. Sep 2018, 19:05

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: The rest of the construct is designed
PostPosted: Sun 12. Aug 2018, 05:08 

The rest of the construct is designed around going as quickly as possible, so it's incredibly squishy. I will share with you two potential routes: maximum speed, as well as the leveling variation. With maximum rate you will create more poe currency money, but you will die sometimes. Hence the leveling variation, which goes slower, but has greater defenses, which allow for actual progression.

The core of your construct stays the same, no matter which route you choose to take. For the weapon, you'll obviously need a Windripper. Windripper is not an incredibly powerful bow, so far as meta bows proceed. But, as we have discussed, using it lets you have a much greater profit through the IQ on it. As for an amulet, you are likely to be using a Bisco's Collar. It's difficult to get away from using Bisco's in the best of times, therefore within an IQ construct it is unavoidable.

For your helmet, you'll need one with all the "2 Secondary Tornado Shot Projectiles" enchantment. Preferably on a Devoto's Devotion, because it gives you the movement rate you will desperately want. If that is too pricey for you, a Starkonja can get the job done as well. In this league I personally believe that Stygian Vise, and a strong Abyss jewel, is better than Headhunter, so get one of those as well. For the quiver you have the choice between having a strong rare quiver (possibly a +2 arrows Shaped quiver), or a Rigwald's Quills. As for me, I don't noticed the demand for Rigwalds, like I have no difficulty killing mobs. I favor using a solid rare quiver for more single target damage.

Last, utilize two Ventor's Gambles to fill out all of your path of exile wiki additional resistances, in addition to increased quantity. Greater rarity on the Ventors doesn't really matter, it is fine if it's reduced, as long as the other stats are still great. Quantity will obviously be your most desired stat, however you still have to hit 75 percent of resists. For Jewels, utilize the newest Abyss jewels with increased flat elemental damage to both attacks and bow strikes. Make sure that every jewel includes a crucial strike multiplier on it, as that will be your biggest increase. Don't hesitate to fill them out together with lifestyle and interrupts as needed.