It is currently Sat 26. Nov 2022, 15:38

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Leanflix
PostPosted: Tue 20. Sep 2022, 13:12 

Find the best movies on Netflix, iTunes, Amazon & more.
We built Leanflix because we were spending more time looking for good movies than actually watching them. There are five of us on the team - two designers / front end devs, a Rails dev, a data scientist, and myself.

We'd love to hear feedback and answer any questions that you have.

Our goal is to build a reddit-like community for discovering and discussing movies and TV - we're experimenting a number of social features like site-wide live chat, commenting, and user profiles.

One of the biggest things we did was develop a rating algorithm based off data from Rotten Tomatoes, IMDb, Metacritic, and a number of other sources - the UI sorts movies from best to worst, which makes it really easy to find a great movie to watch.

Many of the popular rating systems are not intuitive. Let's look at IMDb, for example. Horrible Bosses 2 scored a 6.4/10 on IMDb - and it was pretty bad. Pulp Fiction scored an 8.9, and it was great. What you're seeing is a compressed range - awful movies don't actually score a 1, and great movies don't actually score a 10.

Our rating algorithm takes this into account. The Leanflix score displays whole numbers from 1-10 - so you know that an "8" movie is actually good without having to think about the scale. On the back end, our score goes out to several decimal points so that the 'best to worst' sorting is very granular. For example: Interstellar has a Leanflix score of 9.09 and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King has a 9.02 - you'll see them both in the UI as a '9', but Interstellar appears first in the sort order.

Lots more to say, but I don't want to bury you guys in info here. We're happy to answer any questions and implement changes/fixes/improvements!

Post subject: Re: Leanflix
PostPosted: Tue 20. Sep 2022, 14:12 

I don't watch movies on netflix anymore there are a lot of boring movies. And I was fed up by paying a lot of money monthly just for watching a movie. I use another site and I think I'll try this one too. I was looking for a new url for the pirate bay to save my favorite show and movies for free and found a great one. There I can watch old or recently released movies of all genres and from all the countries and all of them are high-quality, thus, there are movies in different languages. You can download any movie for free without having to worry about penal sanctions.

Post subject: Re: Leanflix
PostPosted: Thu 10. Nov 2022, 22:33 

SexyPG888 เว็บเดิมพันออนไลน์ pretty gaming ที่นักเดิมพันนิยมเล่นเป็นอันดับ 1 ของประเทศไทย เว็บตรง ที่ดีที่สุดในตอนนี้