It is currently Tue 13. Nov 2018, 09:00

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: MMOGO is working for supply full stock MaplestoryM Mesos
PostPosted: Fri 19. Oct 2018, 10:01 

The Steamed Buns event did possess a Maplestory M Mesos catch-up mechanism, but it isn't completely clear if it had been intended, and it definitely wasn't described in case notice or in-game, and wasn't automatic like the Artifact one.You could do the ingredient collection quest 10 times each day per character.You would not get Buxx for additional quests on other personalities if you have reached the cap. Daily However, much like the Artifact event, the cap rose.

So if you missed out on a day, then you could make this up by performing the 10 quests two characters on each.I really don't think that understanding this could have helped OP. If one did the quests of the previous day too late, then there was. Much like the Artifact event.I agree it might have been simpler if the"store" quest (as well as the Artifact reward-collecting quest as well) could stay busy at least before the upkeep today.

Perhaps the way is known by soome of the old players. So MMOak will show you some specific tips to do this, take care to read:'' I was thinking in certain things that could really help Oz in it's current state without making drastic changes.First I tought to a new pill slot that you would put a pill that could save what floor you're in the event you dc, it would be used and restart the floor you dced, trowing you back like you just entered, and having time you had when you dced, would be able to hold one dc, certainly would be fine for anybody. Best online shop to buy cheap Maplestory M Mesos for all servers on MMOGO.COM

Other is to low down a few of the RNG that oz have, some flooring can take a lot of time as you have bad blessed, to get a place that require a lot of ability to master, obtaining a bad time simply because of this can be really frustrating, I tought they can make some flooring quicker if you have more pills slots/some condition(ex: at 29f the max required crystals would be 6 if you have 4 slots and 5 crystals for those who have 5 slots), like how 2f could simply eliminate the 1 cards that end up just screwing over anyone(also in 9f they could make the last plataforms visible what's the correct one, more pills=more observable to 3).

You can buy Cheap Maple story M Mesos from MMOGO and get Fast trade in Trade Station,please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html